Friday, February 24, 2012

All Occasion Card Class!

I've added a new class at Scrap Arts for March.  These cards will be for any occasion and you will be able to choose your greetings.  All the sample cards have a greeting on them but students will have a variety of greetings to choose from.  The places for the greeting are a good size so there will be lots of options to work with. Also all the cards are done with paper from the basic grey "picadilly" line which is all double sided so you can also switch things up a by flipping some of the papers over.

My hubby (Peter) bought me some fabulous craft stuff for our anniversary on Tuesday (23 years, he truly is the most wonderful hubby in the world).  One of the items is the spellbinders lacey squares dies which I had to use for at least one card.    The stamps are from the crafty secrets "tea with Alice" set and I paper pieced the cup and shaded it with copic markers (N1, N3 & BG10).  I used hint of pesto to edge all the patterned paper and the white image piece.
There will be 4 cards in this class and I will post the dates on my class schedule page soon.  I will also post the other samples over the next few days.  I only have one card left to make and I will post a group shot when I post the dates.

I guess I better go clean up the disaster area known as my craft room and have a clean spot ready to work in for tomorrow.  Have a great Friday, I'll be back tomorrow with another post, until then happy crafting everyone.

Dee



No comments: