Friday, February 24, 2012

Happy Friday!!!!

Sometimes I just can't think of a good title for these blog posts LOL!   Anyway here is the second sample for my new class at Scrap Arts.

This is a variation on an easel card and when closed it measures 4" x 5 1/2".  I used a 2" cupcake from the cricut cartridge "home decor" and the patterned paper is from the basic grey "picadilly" line.  I used spellbinders petite scalloped circles to frame the cupcake piece and the circle I cut out on the cricut.  It is really hard to see in the picture but I did add glossy accents and glitter to the top of the cupcake.  For the greeting piece I used a stamp from kaiser (but in class you will have a bunch of greetings to choose from).
The shapes for the greeting pieces are cut out using spellbinders labels four.
I will be back tomorrow with sample #3 for this class.  Have a great weekend everyone and happy crafting.

Dee

No comments: