Monday, February 27, 2012

Another Class Sample!

Well the weekend kind of got away from me and this is the post I was supposed to put up on Saturday.  I managed to get my 2 posts up last week but I was hoping to get three done.  Maybe just maybe I'll be able to get 3 posts up this week.

This card has a Thank You greeting from flourishes stamps on it but if you are taking the class you can choose a different greeting.  I cut the greeting shape and the butterfly shape out using the cricut machine (storybook and gypsy wanderings cartridges). The image stamp is from the basic grey insignia stamp set and the ink colours are dandelion & tangelo by memento.  I used the d'vine swirl cuttlebug embossing folder on the white card stock and edged it with versa magic green tea chalk ink. 
I am posting my March class list on my schedule page tonight and there is a group photo of all the cards together as well.  This class has only 2 dates for March and maybe 1 for April.  I will only be teaching 3 classes in March and April as those are really busy months for me at my other job.  I will post the 4th card for this class in a couple of days.

Have a great night everyone and thanks for stopping by.
Dee

No comments: