Saturday, May 12, 2012

Another Mother's Day card....

Well I'm just managing to get this post up in the nick of time.  I had to work all day and then had a lovely dinner  with the girls from Scrap Arts.  Many thanks to Marie for hosting such a wonderful evening and making such a delicious dinner.  We even made a couple of cute craft projects ... I'll post the pics in a couple of days.

Here is another one of the Mother's Day cards I made this week.  It is a very simple one done in the same style  and with the same papers I used a couple of weeks ago for birthday cards.  I used Gina K 120lb base weight card stock for the base and some black bazzill card stock for layering.  I cut the ovals out with the cricut using George cartridge.  I have a few sheets of this patterned paper called daisy downpour that I am trying to use up.  The flowers are from prima and I put a button and rhinestone in the middle to add a little more interest.  I also put some kaiser craft black rhinestones in the corners.
I will have another post in a few days,  I hope to have a little more time in my studio this week.  Have a very Happy Mother's Day everyone & thanks for stopping by.

Dee


No comments: