Friday, May 25, 2012

Lady Victoria!

I was checking out the Kenny K challenge this week because I have picked up a bunch of Kenny K stamps over the last few months. The challenge this week is paper piecing - I love this technique- so I had to do this challenge. I think I even managed to finish the card and get the posted in time (as usual I discovered the challenge at the last minute LOL)

All the stamps I bought are very detailed so paper piecing is a little more challenging with them.  I decided to go with Lady Victoria and paper piece the main part of her dress and her top hat.  The patterned paper I used is from Creative Imaginations - it doesn't have a line name on it - it's from about 4 years ago I think.  I also used the same paper on the main part of the card.  I colored the rest of the image with copic markers (E50, E01, E11, E21, E25, E27 - YR02, YR14, R22, R24 - W04, C01, C03, C06 & 0)  I also used memento markers black, lady bug & bahama blue and sakura silver star pen (on her walking stick).  I stamped the greeting on the card using a kaiser craft stamp and ranger archival black ink.  I edged the image with pumpkin spice and red magic versa magic chalk ink.  The flowers are from prima and the rhinestones are by kaiser.

That's it for tonight, I'm going to look for another challenge for tomorrow's project.  Have a great Saturday everyone, I'll be back tomorrow night with another post.

Dee

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, and I have to say it. Such an adorable cat! Love cats!

Thank you for joining us at KKKG this week. Check back soon for another challenge :)

//Jessica