...this is cutting it close!!! Here is my second project for the week. The image stamps are from a Michael's stamp set I bought about a month ago. I can't find the package and so I'm sorry but I don't know the name of the set. I used the Santa image a swirl stamp and a snowflake stamp. I used rusty hinge & antique linen distress inks. I cut it and mat out with spellbinders large and small labels. The paper is from last year's basic grey Jovial line. I used copic marker E0000 on Santa's face and the rhinestones are from kaiser craft. I popped the image up on 3d dots.
Well that's it for tonight and I have a class to teach tomorrow and Monday. Have a great rest of the weekend everyone.