Saturday, December 3, 2011

Phew...That was close!!!

I skipped Christmas shopping tonight so I could get this card made and posted.  I'm fighting off a cold and really didn't feel much like shopping tonight, especially after working all day.  I also had to wait for my husband to be done on the computer in order to post this.

I really wanted to try another card with some different colours for Christmas.  I love the Colourful Christmas line from My Mind's Eye.  I'm not sure what year this is from but it's a couple of years old I think.  The image stamp is a wood mounted stamp by inkadinkado and the greeting stamp is from Stampin' Up.  I stamped the image and cut it out with spellbinders small labels and the mat for it using large labels.  I coloured the image with copic markers (YG25, YR07, E25, BG10 & N1).  I used tangelo Memento ink for the greeting and I edged the image and greeting with versa magic tea leaves.  I coloured the rhinestones with YG25 & YR07.


That's it for tonight, I hope to be back with another card before Friday LOL.  Have a great day everyone and thanks for stopping by.

Dee

No comments: