Friday, December 2, 2011

Jolly Christmas

What a week this has been,  busy, busy, busy.  So far this week I've only finished one card for my challenge.  I'm going to have to make another when I get home tomorrow night.  Yikes!!! I hope I have time.  

This is another card made with a patterned paper image and altered a bit by me.  I distressed the edges and inked them with versa magic tea leaves.  I enhanced a lot of the image with various techniques gold foil, stardust  pen, clear glaze pen & ice stickles.  I stamped the green card stock with a poinsettia pattern that doesn't show up in the picture.  

I guess that's it for tonight...it is quite late and I have to work in the morning.  I really hope to have another card to post tomorrow.  Have a great weekend everyone and until next time, happy crafting.  

No comments: