Saturday, December 17, 2011

Winter Wonderland

I didn't get a chance to use the paper I wanted to last night.  Another idea popped into my head and I decided to try it.  This is the card I came up with.
I was digging through all my Christmas patterned paper and found this random sheet of snowflake paper (it reminds me of a frosty winter day).  I'm not even sure what company it is from because the strip at the bottom was cut off.  I edged the pieces and stamped the greeting with versa magic Niagara Mist ink and popped the greeting piece up with 3d dots. I used a Martha Stewart lace edge punch for the decorative edge.  The rhinestones are by Kaiser Craft and the greeting stamp is from Michael's.
Kit has been keeping me good company while I craft but as you can see she likes to sleep on my paper trimmer.  It kind of makes it a little difficult to use LOL.  I think she likes to soak up the heat from my lamp.

Well I think I better go wrap some presents and perhaps put up some decorations.  I am so not ready for Christmas this year.  Have a great night everyone and thanks for stopping by.

Dee

No comments: