Sunday, November 25, 2018

Let It Snow!

Finally got some time to spend in my craft room tonight and managed to finish a project for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge  "Let It Snow"

I'm just going to pop the pictures and links up here for tonight and add the other info tomorrow.

I love this Stampendous Snow Postcard stamp and I make at least one card every year with it!  I always have so much fun coming up with a new way to color it.  This year I used Prismacolor Premier pencils, tonic nuvo glitter gloss pen & some distress inks.

Hard to get a good picture of the glitter on the snow but I tried!  It really sparkles in person!


More details tomorrow
Update - details 
Stamped the image with Simon Says Intense Black Ink 
Prismacolor Premier pencils - Cool Grey 20%,  Sky Blue light, Sepia, Dark Umber, Sienna Brown, Canary Yellow, Orange, Chartreuse, Kelp Green, Dark Green, Crimson Red, Crimson Lake & White
Distress Inks - Vintage Photo & Walnut Stain
Tonic Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Gloss pen

Thanks for stopping by & happy crafting!
Dee

2 comments:

Meihsia Liu said...

Love your gorgeous holiday creation! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

Let's Art Journal said...

Beautiful card! I love the vintage feel and wintery scene that you created, the stamp is one of my favourites 😀. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! J 😊 x